- For a critical look at NHS policies see http://nhsvault.blogspot.co.uk/
- http://abetternhs.wordpress.com/ looks at issues that are core to the practice of medicine, including information on NHS ‘reforms’.
- http://www.healthwatch.org.uk/#/blog/4564850745 is the blog site for healthwatch.org.uk, an independant organisation that promotes monitoring and discussion of health and social care services.
- http://drdavidwrigley.blogspot.co.uk/ is a blog written by an NHS doctor, commenting on the recent health ‘reforms’ and privatisation of the NHS.
- http://ccgwatch.wordpress.com/ aims to provide information and action on clinical commissioning and other risks to services, in order to preserve a truly public NHS.
- The BMA (British Medical Association) has a website which aims to give patients more information about the changes that the NHS is undergoing (and some of the BMA’s concerns about these). The website also provides information on how users of the NHS can shape local health plans. See http://bma.org.uk/about-the-bma/what-we-do/public-and-patient-information-sources/supporting-general-practice/changes-and-pressures-in-nhs
- The ‘Our NHS’ section of the Open Democracy website has excellent articles on many aspects on what is happening to the NHS. See https://www.opendemocracy.net/ournhs
- See http://www.spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/health for a critical look at what is happening to health services and public health issues.
- A useful website giving evidence of the way that the NHS is being privatised ….go to http://nhsforsale.info/ and click on the different icons on the home page.
It will last as long as there are folk left with the faith to fight for it.— Aneurin Bevan