- The NHS Support Federation has an extensive list of campaigns across the country. You can search their lists for events in your area and you can send in details of local campaigns which need support. See their ‘Campaign Groups Directory’, as well as their useful Campaign Tool Kit at at www.nhscampaign.org/getinvolved
- False Economy is aimed at all those concerned about the effects of government cuts. You can find a comprehensive list of campaigns at http://falseeconomy.org.uk/campaigns/uk/all/t1, although not all are about the NHS.
- 999 Call for the NHS has created an on-line map of the UK to help groups fighting for the NHS to network. See http://999callfornhs.org.uk/999-network-map/4586656675
- See also Keep Our NHS Public (above)
- The People’s NHS has a website which can help you find groups campaigning in particular areas. http://www.peoplesnhs.org/map-test/
Society becomes more wholesome, more serene, and spiritually healthier, if it knows that its citizens have at the back of their consciousness the knowledge that not only themselves, but all their fellows, have access, when ill, to the best that medical skill can provide.— Aneurin Bevan 1942